Frequently Asked Questions
Visiting the Gallery
Frequently asked questions about the Dinosaur Discovery Gallery
How do I get to the Gallery?
255 Murray Drive, Tumbler Ridge, British Columbia - View in Google Maps
Driving from Dawson Creek - Approx 117km
- Drive west on Hwy 97 to the BC-52/Heritage Highway junction.
- Turn left on to BC-52/Heritage Highway.
- Turn right into Tumbler Ridge on to Mackenzie Way.
- Turn left on to Murray Drive. The Peace Region Palaeontology Research Centre & Dinosaur Discovery Gallery are on your left, just past the New Life Assembly church.
Driving from Chetwynd - Approx 98 km
- Drive east out of Chetwynd on Hwy 97/Hwy 29.
- Turn right on to Hwy 29 (may also be called Don Phillips Way on some map programs).
- Turn left on to Mackenzie Way.
- Turn right on to Murray Drive. The Peace Region Palaeontology Research Centre & Dinosaur Discovery Gallery are on your left, just past the New Life Assembly church.
Joining Us For an Education Program, Event or Tour?
Let's help make sure you're prepared!
What do I need to bring on a trackway tour?
Our trackway tours are an exciting way to connect with the history of the Tumbler Ridge UNESCO Global Geopark and walk where the dinosaurs walked, but it’s important to be prepared for spending two hours out on the trail. Conditions can change quickly so we recommend checking the forecast and advise bringing a few supplies with you:
- Sturdy and comfortable hiking shoes
- Water and snacks (please remember to take your garbage with you)
- Hat, sunscreen, bug spray
- Rain jacket and/or sweater
For those planning a lantern tour, the temperature can drop rapidly as the sun goes down so it’s important to bring an extra layer!
All About Dinosaurs
Learn all about our pre-historic friends!
No frequently asked questions found.
Supporting the Museum
We couldn't be here without our supporters! Thank you so much for considering supporting the museum!
How can I support the museum?
First and foremost, we'd love for you to come and visit the Dinosaur Discovery Gallery :)
TRMF and our continued research activities are not possible without the generous support from regional, individual and corporate donations. To learn about partnership opportunities with the museum, please email Zena Conlin.
If you'd like to donate to the museum on a one-off or recurring basis, please complete the form below: